In the second part, the impulse is given by the participants by means of so-called speed dating. It represents a first user survey, so to speak.
What is needed?
- Pen and a paper for the feedback, folded into a fanfold.
How does it work?
- Show your video to all the other groups one by one without further explanation.
- The respective groups (feedback providers) answer the questions below and write this in one of the leporello pages, and flip the section over.
- Ask yourselves:
- What do I take away from the video?
- What speaks to me in particular?
- Do I have a spontaneous idea that could enrich the video?
- At the end, each group evaluates the feedback collected and moves on to the next phase of revision.
The duration should not exceed 3-4 minutes per group.